The IPM is at the forefront of providing you with hard-hitting and effective HR products and services. In association with Centre for Business Management (UNISA), we offer a unique accredited education programme to ensure you achieve recognised status for the new roles of HR professionals.
Get to grips with the shifting HR roles, make a mark for yourself in HR, and take advantage of the new HR agenda in the 21st century. Equip yourself with a recognised qualification by registering with the IPM’s education programme, today!
The following are the courses that we currently are offering:
- Certificate Course in Managing Training and Development: NQF Level 6 – 24 Credits (6 Months)
- Certificate course in Labour Relations Management: NQF Level 6 – 24 Credits (6 Months)
- Programme in Human Management: NQF Level 6 – 96 Credits (1 Year)
- Advanced Programme in Human Management: NQF Level 8 – 96 Credits (1 Year)
This Education Programme guarantees you:
- Assistance from highly skilled academic staff, who hold honours, masters and doctorates in various field
- Ongoing support and motivation from our excellent educators
- Workplace-based, action learning and integrated assessment projects
- Free coaching and mentorship training for learner representatives
- Administrative support for syndicate groups
- 1-year free E-subscription to People Dynamics
- Discounted rates to a host of products and services
Some of our participating clients include…
ABSA, Angloplats, Bafokeng Economic Board, Department of Arts and Culture, Department of Education, Department of Social Development, Edcon, First National Bank, Goldfields, JD Group, Liberty Life ,M-Net, Nedcor, Old Mutual, Sanlam, Sasol, Vodacom, Nestle and many more!
The Programme in Human Resource Management is a UNISA Programme accredited by the South African Board for Personnel Practice. (The HR ETQA forSouth Africa)v