Professional Designation – Their Significance and Value:
IPM Professional Designations is designed to recognize HR Professionals and People Managers according to their knowledge and competence. In other words, a Professional Designation is earn by a person to assure qualification to perform a job or task.
We want to equip you with the resource and pathways to develop and progress your career.We want you to be able to showcase to the current and potential employers.
- Attained an educational qualification relevant to a particular designated level
- Evidence of the required work experience per designated level
- Evidence of prior learning
- Evidence of broader impact on the HR and Business Community
Professional Designations in South Africa are awarded by SAQA recognised and registered professional bodies. IPM as a SAQA registered professional body awards the following designations to HR professionals and People Managers from all sectors, both private and public.
Professional Designations are internationally benchmarked. As a designated Member of the IPM, you official use professional designation post nominal titles in accordance with the NQF Act (67 of 2008)
All IPM Members must adhere to the IPMs Professional Code of Conduct and follow the guidelines of the IPM Continuing Professional Development Policy.
IPM as a SAQA registered professional body awards the following designations:
- IPM Associates - IPMAss
- IPM Senior Associates - IPMSAss
- IPM Professional - IPMP
- IPM Senior Professional - IPMSP
- IPM Executive Professional - IPMEP
- IPM Fellow - IPMF