- WHAT WE OFFER
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- GRADUATE SERVICES
- EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Our package of membership benefits and services is designed to equip HR professionals with the strategic thinking and practical tools they need to influence and have impact within the workplace.
As a member of IPM, you are entitled to apply for a Professional Designation that recognises your level of professional competence. You can use this designation after your name. It will also make sure that you are listed on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) of (SAQA) alongside other designated professionals.
Professional Membership is assessed and you are awarded a professional designation that signals to industry your level of professional competence.
The IPM Professional Designations are as follows:
• Associate Member – IPM Ass
• Senior Associate Member – IPMS Ass
• Professional Member – IPMP
• Senior Professional Member – IPMSP
• Executive Professional Member – IPMEP
• Fellow – IPMF
The non-professional membership levels are (these categories of membership do not carry with them any professional designations or letters you can use after your name):
• Affiliate Member
• Student Member
Why become a member?
• Recognition of your knowledge and competence in HR Management and Development, a “Badge of Competence”. Professional membership categories confer a professional, prestigious and globally benchmarked designation, letters that you can use after your name.
• Access to the Branches, a network of regionalised support including regular networking events with like-minded peers.
• Support with your personal and professional career development though our Continuing Professional Development policies and structures
• Access to discounted products and services contained within our Professional Development Academy
• Free monthly copy of our newly refreshed journal, People Dynamics
• The opportunity to network within the profession and to contribute to the development and advancement of the HR profession through sitting on voluntary Institute Committees.