IPM Charity Golf DayNovember 19, 2017 - November 19, 2017R741.00
IPM Charity Golf Day – Sunday 19 November 2017 at Serengeti .
It is said that it takes hard work to achieve one’s goals in life.
It also takes a healthy body. Recreation and relaxation keep things
well balanced, and avoid getting the mind and body overtaxed.
The Institute o People Management invites you to join its members, HR Professionals, business executives and government officials for IPM Charity Golf Day: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at Serengeti
For more info – please call Patricia or Lavern on +27 (011) 544 4400 / email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities Available!
Project Management for HR Leaders – Return on InvestmentJuly 25, 2017 - July 26, 2017R5,150.00
One of the keys to Human Capital Development success is to report on the value and effectiveness of their projects and programs whether they are in Private sector or Not for Profit Organizations. The ROI Methodology, developed by Dr. Jack J. Phillips and Dr. Patti P. Phillips, has proven to be an accurate, credible, and feasible approach to addressing the accountability issues for all types of organizations. The methodology has been accepted and used in over 50 countries and is the leading approach to ROI accountability.
- The ROI Workshop Methodology provides a practical measurement experience.
- Participants will learn how to use the ROI Methodology to measure the contribution of programs satisfies client needs, enhance program success, and build respect with stakeholders.
- Fully master all the skills needed to implement a comprehensive accountability & measurement method.
- Participants will gain the skills to become conversant with the application of the ROI methodology and learn how to sustain the measurement and evaluation process on a continued basis.
- When competencies in the ROI methodology have been demonstrated, there is no other process that provides access to the same level of accountability and measurement of projects and programs.
- The methodology can be applied in a range on interventions i.e. Training Programs , Leadership Development and Organizational Development , Projects such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001 , Management Development Programs etc
What will be covered?
- Identify the drivers for ROI accountability!
- Identify and describe the major steps in the ROI Methodology—10 Steps to ROI
- Identify and describe the 12 guiding principles!
- Develop a detailed evaluation plan! Expectation Setting
- Describe at least six ways to isolate the effects of a program
- Describe at least eight ways to convert data to monetary values
- Identify and analyse intangible measures!
- Calculate the benefit cost ratio and the ROI!
- Communicate ROI data to a variety of stakeholder
IPM Member: R4150 + Vat
Non IPM Member: R5150 + vat
IPM Offices: 24 Wellington Road, Parktown; Johannesburg
Contact Patricia / Lavern at 011 544 4400
Mentoring & Coaching – Training – 22 June 2017June 22, 2017 - June 22, 2017R1,800.00
IPM Members R 1600
In today’s environment of changing technology and evolving organisations, mentoring and coaching can create a strong competitive advantage. It provides continuous learning and develops people to meet current and future needs. Business mentoring and coaching is an investment that you make in developing your key resource people for the long-term benefit of the organisation.
About 6 out of 10 (59%) organisations currently offer coaching or other developmental counselling to their managers and executives, according to a nationwide survey of more than 300 companies conducted by Manchester, a human capital consulting firm. Another 20% of organisations said they plan to offer such coaching within the next year.
Productivity happens when managers can develop strong relationships with their employees. Executive coaching builds the capability of managers to help their employees with the intangible elements of human relationships. This Coaching and Mentoring Training program will help you turn performance management into a collaborative process that benefits everyone.
State of the Nation Conversations – 31st March 2017March 31, 2017 - March 31, 2017R1,250.00
Venue : Faircity Quatermain Hotel: 60 West Road South, Morningside Sandton
The aim of the conference is to explore and distill the key challenges that the new world of work creates for leadership, HR, and its sub-disciplines. Collectively, we will plot ways to address these challenges.
HR Master Class – Workshop-3-5 April 2017April 3, 2017 - April 5, 2017R8,949.00
IPM Discounted Member Rate: R6550.00
The programme is targeted at seasoned HR practitioners and Business Executives, and will provide practical insights, models and tools based on Deloitte’s global methods and tools applied to the South African Business context.