As a member of IPM, you are entitled to apply for a Professional Designation that recognises your level of professional competence. You can use this designation after your name. It will also make sure that you are listed on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) of (SAQA) alongside other designated professionals.
IPM professional designation is assessed and you are awarded a designation level that signals to industry your level of professional competence.
The IPM Professional Designations Levels are as follows:
• Associate Designation Level – IPM Ass
• Senior Associate Designation Level – IPMS Ass
• Professional Designation Level – IPMP
• Senior Professional Designation Level – IPMSP
• Executive Professional Designation Level – IPMEP
• Fellow Designation Level – IPMF
The non-designated levels are (these categories of non-designation levels do not carry with them any designations or letters you can use after your name):
• Affiliate Level
• Student Level
Why become a member?
• Recognition of your knowledge and competence in HR Management and Development, a “Badge of Competence”. Professional membership categories confer a professional, prestigious and globally benchmarked designation, letters that you can use after your name.
• Access to the Branches, a network of regionalised support including regular networking events with like-minded peers.
• Support with your personal and professional career development though our Continuing Professional Development policies and structures
• Access to discounted products and services contained within our Professional Development Academy
• Free monthly copy of our newly refreshed journal, People Dynamics
• The opportunity to network within the profession and to contribute to the development and advancement of the HR profession through sitting on voluntary Institute Committees.