As a member of IPM, you are entitled to apply for a Professional Designation that recognizes your level of professional competence. You can use this designation awarded after your name and you will be listed on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) of (SAQA) alongside other designated professionals.
The IPM Professional Designations Levels are as follows:
• IPM Associate – IPM Ass
• IPM Senior Associate – IPMS Ass
• IPM Professional – IPMP
• IPM Senior Professional – IPMSP
• IPM Executive Professional – IPMEP
• IPM Fellow – IPMF
Why become a member?
• Access to the Branches, a network of regionalised support including regular networking events with like-minded peers.
• Support with your personal and professional career development though our Continuing Professional Development to earn your CPD Points.
• Access to discounted products and services contained within our Professional Development Academy
• Free monthly copy of our newly refreshed journal, People Dynamics
• The opportunity to network within the profession and to contribute to the development and advancement of the HR profession.
• Volunteer to serve in Committees: Convention, Excellence Awards, Editorial and Community of Experts in the following categories:
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Employee/Labour Relations
- Organisational Development
- HR Digital Transformation
- Renumeration & Benefits
- Employee Wellness
- HR Business Partners
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Research Community
- HR Directors Forum