Kindly click the following links for accommodation bookings
How to make your reservation:
Option 1 Fax the form on the reverse of this page to Group Reservations on +27 (0) 11 780 7596
Option 2 Email the form on the reverse of this page to email@example.com.
Option 3 Contact our call centre on 011 780 7800.
- You will receive written confirmation of your booking within 24
How to pay for your reservation:
Please note that FULL PREPAYMENT for any accommodation booked is required within 10 days of making your booking, alternatively your booking will be released.
Option 1: Credit Card
- Fax or email the credit card form on the reverse of this page to Group Reservations on + 27 (0) 11 780 7596 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2: Direct Deposit
- If you do not have a credit card, you will be required to make a cash deposit into Sun International’s bank account within 10 days of making the reservation, alternatively your booking will be
- Fax your deposit slip to the Advance Deposit Manager at +27 (0) 11 780
- Please include your reservation number and contact telephone number on the deposit
Sun International Limited c/o Local Advance Deposits Standard Bank, Sandton Branch, 019205, Current Account Account number: 02 267 1889
Terms and Conditions:
- Accommodation will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ On arrival at your hotel, you will be required to provide a credit card guarantee or cash deposit, to cover charges you may incur over and above your accommodation.
- The rates quoted are net, per room, per night including Bed & Breakfast, tourism levy and 15%
- These rates are valid for the period of the IPM CONVENTION
- A cancellation made 7 days prior to arrival date will entitle you to a full refund of the amount paid, upon written request faxed to the Advance Deposit Manager on +27 (0) 11 780
- A cancellation made within 7 days of arrival date will result in the forfeit of one night’s accommodation including the relevant
- In the event of a “no-show” the full package price will be
- For sub blocks please see Terms & Conditions on your pro forma